Monday, February 1, 2010

Well, it has been a while....bad blogger, that I am :>(. I guess that is a part of life now, isn't it?! So, I'll spill the beans on my last suspicious post ~ it has turned out to be just that..a small little slice of hope that turned out to be nothing; absolutely nothing. One of my hubbys' relatives tested + for Factor V Leiden, but he went and was tested and it was -. So, no "easy" fix for us.

Which, lately, I have been feeling is a good thing -not the lack of an answer- but the not having kids part. It's nice not to have to plan things around someone else's routine. It's nice to only ave to worry about getting the dogs out for a quick pee before running out the door if last minute plans pop up! Don't get me wrong, I still want kids and know all to well what I am missing, but there are lots of good things about missing out on them too! And I am just starting to realize them now.


I have an appointment in a few weeks with my doctor to have him send me for any and all tests to help find some sort of an answer ~ if an answer does come up, then great! We will sit on that answer for a while and decide just how badly I want to be a wreck for months on end. If nothing shows up, then nothing much will have changed.


Life has been busy ~ work, eat, sleep. Work, eat, sleep. Weekend off =lots of things to do and never enough time. Nothing too exciting to report really in the last 6 months (sadly!). We are going to be installing some beautiful hardwood flooring upstairs and tile in the kitchen, as well as painting the upstairs and replacing all of the trim around the doors. It's going to be a busy month as far as that is concerned and I am already eager to see the end results! Now, to rip up the nasty parquet flooring that is already up there ~ UGH!

No comments: