Friday, September 12, 2008

It has recently been brought to my attention that I am being "coddled" . The one thing (ok, there are many things nagging at me about this whole "episode") that is begging to be asked is WHY????!?!?!!!?? Please keep in mind that I have (as of this moment in time), not confronted this person whom feels I need "coddling" and I am fully aware that she does frequent here. But, seriously, why?

Said person has a child, said person I have written about being there for during her pregnancy. Said person apparently hasn't taken into consideration that I was/am there for her. Said person has seemingly forgotten that I was there for her the day she found out she was pregnant; I was there for her during an ultrasound in which her husband couldn't be there with her and last, threw a flippin' shower for her, but most definitely, not least, was there with her as she went for her pre-op stuff the day before her darling son was to be born. And oh, couldn't sit still long enough to go and meet her son ~ yes, I went up to meet him that very day.

The thing (ok, once again, you caught me; there are many things!) that amazes and astounds me is that I heard from a third person (whom happens to me my closest friend) that said friend told her that " she is giving me space; she knows that I am still weird with her having a baby (??)".

Ok....now, the thing that truly amazes and astounds me is that I never asked for space. I was never weird with her having a child. In fact, I was the one that told her that she would be a fantastic mother the night she was nervous about meeting her son and becoming a mother.

I don't think that I should have wrote this out ~ I am finding more reasons to be more disappointed in her and her reasons for her awkwardness.

If awkward is how she is feeling, then I guess she does know how I feel. ALL. THE. TIME.

No comments: