Thursday, November 20, 2008

On the Bright Side


I don't know what it is, but the past few days have been rather "blah" days. In an effort to dig myself out of this pitiful hole, I have decided that I will list the many things that I have to be thankful for. Here's hoping it works!


  1. I am thankful for the amazing relationship that I have with my husband. Not only is he my "better half", he is my true best friend; the one that knows the real me, not the "show" me.

  2. I am thankful for my husband's good health this past year. Excuse me while I go look for some wood to knock on...

  3. I am thankful for the amazing friends that I have ~ without them knowing my crazy ways and STILL loving me no matter what, I don't know what I would do.

  4. I am thankful for the health that surrounds my family and friends and their loved ones as well.

  5. I am thankful for the home that I come home to every night (or hide out in!). It has taken years, but it is slowly coming to be what we envision it to be.

  6. I am thankful for my pets ~ they are all unique, that's for sure!

  7. I am thankful that Crosby (the over sized pup) continues to make both my hubby and I laugh on a regular basis.

  8. I am thankful that I have a blog to pool all of my mixed up thoughts into.

  9. I am thankful that I have a good paying job that I enjoy; most of the time!

  10. I am thankful that I am surrounded by nice things; material things, yes, but nice things!

Ok, who the hell am I kidding? The more and more things that I try to come up with, the more and more that it becomes obvious. Yes, I have great things in my life, but where is my true happiness? Where is the child?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!