Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Damn, I Feel Good!


Just because I am feeling good about myself, I am feeling the need to point out the little ticker above this! I have lost just a little over 41 pounds!! I was looking back at my last post and laughed that I had only lost a bit over 10 pounds at that point.


Although this is nowhere near not even close to the amount that I would like to lose, but I have settled on doing it in stages. I am 6 pounds shy of being the weight that I wanted to be when I went to New York and I just may do that ~ I have a week and a half left and I intend to work my butt off (no pun intended!) to get near that goal.


I just adore the feeling of fitting nicely into clothing that I had bought/ couldn't fit into. I am 2 jeans sizes smaller and my uniforms for work are also a size smaller!!


Sorry, but I just had to brag!! 8>D

No comments: